Austin Bachelorette: #FarewellToFeezel
Hey guys! The wedding is coming up so quick and I just had the BEST bachelorette party ever! I've teamed up with @shopstagandhen to fill you guys in on what we did and how to plan the perfect weekend! Make sure to go to shopstagandhen.com to purchase all the essential bachelorette party needs like we did below and also for more cute bachelorette party ideas! You can also read about my bachelorette party weekend there too!
When it came time for me to celebrate my final fling, I decided to ditch the now typical destination weekend and stay in my hometown of Austin! By skipping a flight or road-trip, the girls and I were able to not only save some money but also really relax by avoiding the stresses that comes with traveling. We rented an amazing house in South Austin with a pool, enjoyed a fancy dinner out and hit the bars downtown for drinks and scavenger hunt. Oh and did I mention the private twerking class?! Read on for all the details!
We got matching bride squad hats for a pool day at our bachelorette party pad in South Austin.
The Weekend Itinerary
What We Did
We had the perfect mix of downtime by the pool and partying on Austin's famous sixth street! The weekend kicked off with a twerking class at the house (um, amazing!) followed by a pool day on Saturday and bachelorette party scavenger hunt at the bars Saturday night.
• Check into the house and decorate!
• Welcome party with drinks, snacks and a Chick-Fil-A nugget tray
• Private twerking class by @twerkoutaustin (AMAZING)
• Drinks out on West Sixth Street at The Ranch, Concrete Cowboy and Green Light Social Club
• Breakfast at the house
• Pool day with party floats and mimosas
• Pre-party at the house and Quiz The Groom game (with a surprise video message from the groom!! omg cutest thing EVER guys)
• Dinner at Stella San Jac
• Scavenger Hunt at the bars on Sixth Street (aka "dirty sixth") I did NOT want to do this at first, but it ended up being so fun! And probably the last time I will ever do it haha!
• Breakfast and head home!
The Bachelorette Pad
Where We Stayed
We found an amazing house with a pool AND a waterslide (a MUST for summertime in Texas) in South Austin. The modern-style townhouse was a perfect location for the weekend - just a 10 minute Uber to downtown and close to all the other famous spots South Austin has to offer like South Congress, Barton Springs and Zilker Park.
3 bedroom, 3 bathroom VRBO
VRBO - Modern Resort Style Home with Pool
The Party Favors
How We Accessorized
• Bride Squad Hats - Etsy (VowandVibe)
• Sahes - Etsy (LeRoseGifts)
• Bachelorette Name-tag Pins - Stag & Hen
• Customized Cup Decals - Etsy (TheAbbyCo)
• Ring and Flamingo Pool Floats - Target
• Quiz The Groom Party Game - Stag & Hen
• Bachelorette Party Scavenger Hunt - Stag & Hen
The Round Up
Where We Ate, Drank & Celebrated
Finding great restaurants and a place to stay can be tough! Here's a round up of some of the spots we recommend from my Austin bachelorette bash.
One of my favorite parts of the weekend? Snapping photos of our weekend old-school style with a Polaroid camera - such a fun idea!
Want even more cute bach ideas?! Follow @shopstagandhen for bachelorette inspiration, giveaways, deals and MORE!